- Phone: 707-448-3124
- Mailing Address: 6391 Leisure Town Road, Vacaville, CA 95687
- Excel is the first Friday of every month, it's a Junior High Specific Event. Each month we open up our facilities to students to come and have some fun. We have Video game tournaments, Just Dance, Nerf Gun Wars, Human Bumper Balls, Basketball games, and much much more happening throughout the year.
- We are meeting up with the students at Brenden Movie Theater to watch the brand new Beauty and the Beast live action film. Time will be determined once the movie is officially released but we are aiming for 1:20pm to give students a chance to eat lunch before attending.
- We are hosting a spaghetti lunch after service for parents. This is an opportunity for parents to meet our youth leadership team and get involved in our ministry. We will be talking about our vision for HighRise Youth, how we can best communicate with parents, and how parents can be involved in their students spiritual growth.
- This event is one of our largest events of the year. We lock all the students inside the church building for a massive party that goes all night long. Every hour or so there will be different events and raffle drawings for prizes. Events range from Nerf Gun Wars to crazy Dance Parties. Food is provided throughout the night and breakfast is served before parents pick up their students at 8am.
- This weekend is the first major Marvel Movie release of the year. HighRise youth will be meeting at Brenden Movie Theaters after church to watch the brand new epic title.
- Arts, Music, and Performance camp held for 3rd graders – 8th graders
Phase 1: Secret Event (25th) - Secret Event for all the 6th graders graduating into 7th grade.
Phase 2: Secret Event (28th) - Secret Event for all the 6th graders graduating into 7th grade.
Phase 3: Sun Splash (30th)
- HighRise youth will be kicking off our summer with a trip to Sun Splash water park in Sacramento. You don't want to miss it.
- Boating, tent camping, crazy night games, and probably the best camp food you have ever had. HighRise Summer Camp will be full of fun games but our days will begin and end with a service aimed at awakening our students inner revivalist.
- This is the last day our graduating seniors are allowed to participate in HighRise events. It's a little sad but we send them off right by making them the participants in an epic game show called the Senior SmackDown. Each graduating senior gets to be a contestant and possibly bring home the grand trophy.
- We will be ending our summer craze by going to Sacramento's two story laser tag facility and going nuts. Last year this event was only open to junior high but we decided the more the merrier.
- Every year we take our youth to the corn maze in Dixon Ca. This maze is one of the largest corn mazes in the world and with it being so close how could we not go check it out.
- This is my favorite event of the year. Bethel Church in Redding California host an amazing youth conference and this year the special guest speaker is Todd White. This is a conference that will transform your student from the inside out.
- For Halloween HighRise Youth volunteer at The Mission Kids Street Carnival. We feel it's important to help make this event a huge success.
- We have a very special Thanksgiving tradition. We like to go bowling in our gymnasium but we use a frozen turkey as the bowling ball. This is a great event to invite all your friends to attend.
No HighRise Youth (22)
- We will not be having our normal youth service this week to give our leadership team a Thanksgiving Break.
- This Christmas Party is a blast. We have games and some special snacks but my favorite part is our qwerky and unique reenactment of the Christmas story.